The Buttafly Affiliate Programme
The Buttafly affiliate programme is called Kaleidoscope. This is the name given to a group of butterflies and it’s also the word used to describe a constantly changing pattern, the structure of which I see as a mandala. As such, it represents my desire to achieve wholeness through collaboration, and a shared commitment to promoting yoga for all.
Through Kaleidoscope, my vision is to build a community that is inclusive of everyone, and where we learn and work together to promote safe, fulfilling physical practices that fall under the umbrella of YOGA.
Benefits of Membership
- Training and ongoing support including optional monthly sessions
- Offer a 10% discount code to your clients/students and receive a 10% commission on all sales
- Receive a 20% discount on all purchases and free postage on orders worth £180 or more (the UK only)
- Early-bird discounts
- Be listed as an Affiliate on the Buttafly website (this page is finally coming and helps students to find a teacher trained in using the Buttafly)
- Be entitled to use the “Buttafly Affiliate” banner on your website home page
- Featured in the Buttafly social media posts
- Collaborate on events and have your events promoted
- Allied Health Professional, certified manual therapist, Pilates instructor, yoga teacher with minimum 500-hour training or a yoga therapist
- Have attended a Training Workshop (see below) and be confident in how to use the Buttafly as a seat, a yoga block, and an aid for back care
- Have the minimum equipment for the training (1 Flat Buttafly, 1 Tall Buttafly, and 2 Standard Buttaflys – discounts apply)
- Teach regularly in scheduled classes or own, manage or work in a studio
- Subscribe to the Buttafly through your social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube (whichever apply to you)
- Share your love of the Buttafly through your social media network at least 3 times a year
All training is presented by the designer of the Buttafly, TillyLou James, and is now online.
As a Chartered Physiotherapist and Lifestyle Prescriptions ® Health Coach in addition to being a yoga teacher, TillyLou shares how the Buttafly can be used to draw on ergonomic and therapeutic principles to facilitate:
- Good posture
- A healthy spine
- Optimal breathing
- Decreased joint pain
- Increased joint range
- Soft tissue flexibility
- 1 x Tall Buttafly
- 2 x Standard Buttafly
- 1 x Flat Buttafly
19 &20 August
23 & 24 Sept
21 & 22 Oct
18 & 19 Nov
INVESTMENT: £99 – SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL THE END OF 2021
What Happens Next?
Check Your Emails!
We will be in touch SOON…
If you ordered any stock, an invoice will be sent to you with a 20% discount applied.
What Our Teachers Say
Neil Baird, Yoga Teacher
The training with TillyLou was time well spent in many ways. Although at first, I couldn’t imagine how we would spend two days on the topic, as soon as we began I realised that this was to be much more than I had expected. We were not simply going to be learning about the benefits and uses of the Buttafly products, but we would learn from TillyLou’s experience of working with clients and students as a bodyworker, physiotherapist, healing practitioner, and yoga teacher. We came to understand through hearing her experiences and exploring for ourselves why the Buttafly is such a powerful tool. And while in two days we could not cover Anatomy in any depth, I learned a great amount about the human body in those few hours in the context of teaching yoga.
We explored for ourselves, and with others in the class, about our own postural strengths and weaknesses, the individuality of our bodies, and how to support our own progress. We worked with idea that ‘less can be more’ when the right interventions are made in the appropriate way.
TillyLou taught us that if we support the body well, the body’s intelligence will allow a postural release to occur naturally. We learned that the subtlest of shifts or changes to our posture while sitting in Sukasana or lying in Savasana can have a big impact on our experience.
I think we all came to realise that too often, the fundamentals of posture can be too easily overlooked in classes, or problems are even obscured by notions of what is the right way to be doing something. And of
course we learned how the simple unique design of the Buttafly can be an invaluable aid in working with our students or clients.
As it was, the days flew by and I am looking forward to doing more.
Beth, Yogalates London
I love introducing new clients of mine to the Buttfly. Seeing their faces light up as their psoture transforms allowing them to sit comfortably in a traditionally Eastern seated pose that would usually require more openess of the hips. The Buttafly afford many of my clients, esepcaiily beginner to yoga and Pialtes, confidence with yoga postures that may feel alien to them. It’s also incredibly versatile and can assist in a number of other postures. What it does in releasing spinal tension for a lot of clients suffering from back pain is phenomenal.
JoRae, Alchemy Woman